PMP exam overview
The PMP aspirants will come across multiple choice questions of five domain when turning up at the official PMP exam. There consist of numerous tasks, knowledge and skills related to each domain. Your will need be proficient in all the content so as to answer the project management questions. In reply to that need, free sample PMP questions reliable in this site are categorized by the five performance domains, and you can refer them for PMP exam preparation.
The five project management domains are:
1. Initiating a project: The content covered in this domain includes project assessment development, project scope statement, key stakeholder identification, project limits set-up. Also, this first domain comprises of developing the project charter and obtaining project approval. 13% of your PMP real exam questions will concentrate on the project initiation.
2. Planning a project: 24% of the PMP question will focus on this section. For project planning, the coverage of questions features project deliverables development, work breakdown creation, budgets and schedules development. It also includes quality, workforce, communications, change, risk and procurement.
3. Execute a project: Project execution phase accounts for the bulk of PMP exam, 30%. In this section, you will be asked about acquiring and managing resources, and executing the tasks towards the deliverables achievement in accordance with the schedule and budget. Its focus is also on satisfying quality standards, managing risks and making necessary changes as the project proceeds. Finally, this performance domain III touches on performance maximization by good leading, mentoring and coaching.
4. Monitoring and controlling in project management: The questions for this domain will ask about project progress assessment and project status related communication to the related stakeholders. This section also concentrates on how to conduct corrective action, when necessary.
5. Closing a project: This section includes how to obtain deliverables acceptance from the sponsor, how to close out the aspects of project related finance, administration and legislation, and how to deliver the project final report. Project closing is 8% of PMP exam.
13 Free PMP Sample Test On Project Execution
13 free PMP sample test on project execution shed light on key terms related to executing the project (those are, adjourning, avoiding, compromise, confronting, forcing, forming, negotiating, norming, performing, phase gate approval, smoothing, storming, and team building). Do this sample to master those terms and better prepare for this performance domain III. To smooth your practice, mitigate your confusion over complicated practice instructions and avoid your frustration about too many advertisements, below PMP questions and answers are friendly formatted and the background is simple enough to stand out the questions. After you’re done answering them, please hit submit at the end to have your online test automatically checked and scored. Hope you master all the performance domains, pass the test with flying colors, and hereby get hold of the world-wide recognized PMP certification.
Related practice for those who are interested in:
22 Free Sample PMP Questions On Execution Of The Project
13 Free PMP Exam Questions On Project Execution
15 Free PMP Questions And Answers On Project Execution